- Lots of ice
- 1 cup water (I used 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water)
- 1 scoop chocolate shakeology
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter (PB2)
- 2 Tbsp fat free, sugar free cheese cake pudding mix*
Throw it all into the magic bullet (or blender), blend until smooth, and enjoy! If you like a thinner consistency (one you can drink) then use less ice. If you like a thicker shake, use more ice! YUM!
* disclaimer - normally I'm not a fan of anything that claims to be fat free. I mean, have you looked at the ingredients on the fat free products? Let me be blunt. Chemical bodybomb are the words that come to mind! But I don't think it's bad to indulge every once in a while :)