OMG! I had no idea what I was missing!
My favorite by FAR is the All Purpose Seasoning. I like to use it in the Broiled White Fish recipe. I was just going to give you the recipe for the 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning but I might as well complete it and give you the SIMPLE directions for the broiled white fish too!
21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning:
(this is the recipe tripled so I don't have to make it very often - I use it a lot!)
- 4 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Mustard Powder
- 3/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sea salt (I use Pink Himalayan Salt)
Broiled White Fish:
(makes 4, 4oz servings)
- 16 ounces Fresh Caught, White Fish
- 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat the broiler to high (it's 500 degrees F in my oven).
- Make sure the rack is set for the broiler.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Coat completely with the 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning
- Place fish in a glass baking dish.
- Broil for 9 minutes on EACH side (18 minutes total).
I made this for dinner last night and I have leftovers for tonight - I can't wait!!! I served it with 2 yellows and 2 tsps, which is one sweet potato diced and coated with 2 tsps of olive oil! You can see that in the picture! Let me know what you think and if you made any changes!