Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Gifts for the Fitness Minded Folk!

It's that time of year! 13 days until Christmas! Are you done shopping yet??? I'm not but, eh, I'll get there!



As I was sitting here tonight, thinking of what to get everyone else, I realized that for the first time in my life, I have a serious Christmas list! Here are some of the things on my list and I'm pretty sure they would be on anyone's list that is a little bit or a lot into fitness!

1. Subscription to Clean Eating Magazine - this one has been on my list for a while. Who would want a magazine that is completely dedicated to Clean Eating arriving on your doorstep each month? HELLO??? Will SOMEONE please get me this???




2. Tosca Reno's "Eat Clean Diet, Recharged" book - This book was a LIFE CHANGER for me. Seriously. I would not be where I am at today without it. I am eating well, feeling better, and getting healthy! Once it was in my hands, I couldn't put it down. I am a REALLY picky eater so I modify most of the recipes, but they are good!



3. New shoes - What woman fitness buff couldn't use new shoes? It's exactly what I asked my MIL to get me for Christmas! I needed shoes that had more stability for my side to side movement in TurboFire and upcoming P90X! I can't wait to put these bad boys on! There is NO WAY they are getting worn for anything else other than my workouts! Meet my new New Balance wx813wm Trainers! I'm so essited!


4. Heart Rate Monitor - This is another big wish for me this holiday season. I really need a heart rate monitor so I can more accurately know how many calories I'm burning. This one is just too cute and comes with some GREAT reviews! It's the Polar FT4 - again - I'd be happy to accept gifts from anyone ;)


5. Shakeology - You are probably thinking - WHAT - she wants Shakeology for Christmas? Heck yeah! It will save me about $100 and keep me going all month long! Who wouldn't love that???

6. Good water bottle - I have a water bottle that I bought at good 'ole Wally World. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice bottle, but hind sight is ALWAYS 20/20. I wish I had gotten one that had a straw because I frequently spill water in myself. Then it looks like I'm leaking milk - NOT COOL! I prefer stainless steel because plastic kinda scares me, but if you must get plastic, PLEASE get BPA free!




7. New workout clothes - As I have been losing weight, I have a serious need for some new workout clothes! My XL's that were TIGHT before are now falling off me. Like, I can't keep them up. I go to do a TurboFire workout and they literally fall off - woot woot! I would love some new gear. I'm not ready to show off anything yet - I'm still about 40 pounds from my goal weight - but I am ready for some cuter stuff than the baggy workout clothes I have now! Here are a few of my faves:






8. A new fitness program - I am starting out 2013 with a new to me fitness program - P90X. I'm scared out of my MIND to start it but I'm doing it anyways! I have a challenge group starting up on Jan. 2 and as long as you are comitted to eating clean, training mean, and drinking your Shakeology, then there is a spot for you! Don't wait too long - there's only 5 spots left!





9. A 6 pack bag - It's official. I have to go back to work. I knew this day was coming, but I just kept putting it out of my mind. The date is April 4th. I DO NOT want to leave my kidlets but it's the best thing for our family. P will be just shy of 10 months so hopefully I won't have to pump toooooo much at work. No one likes being a cow. Back on track - the 6 pack bag. This would make my life so much easier when I go back to work. There is a spot for EVERYTHING I could possibly need to fuel my day. Seriously - I accept gifts - preferably the gray and pink one like pictured below!

10. New Kitchen Gadgets - Who doesn't want fun new stuff for the kitchen? I need quit a bit. A food processor, a mandolin slicer, a garlic press, some nice metal measuring cups and spoons, glass storage jars, I could go on and on and on!



Happy Christmas Shopping!

<3,
Kell





No comments:

Post a Comment