Monday, February 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme VIP Test Group

It's here! It's Here! IT's HERE!!! The 21 Day Fix Extreme IS HERE!!! I just got my program and I ordered RUSH delivery!!!





Last year, the 21 Day Fix blew everything out of the water. It was back ordered for 3 months! This program works. Now, it's time to take it to the NEXT LEVEL!

Starting on February 9th, my team and I are hosting an exclusive VIP test group for the new 21 Day Fix Extreme! You can be one of the first people to have results.



So - what do you need to do? It's pretty simple.

1. Fill out the application below. 
2. I'll email you back ASAP!
3. I'll send you the link to purchase the program (your only cost) OR become a preferred client and get 25% off all future orders.
4. Friend request me on Facebook at bit.ly/klevere and send me a message!

I can't wait for you to change your life with me and my team! Team Harmony is THE PLACE TO BE in 2015! 



Let's do this!!!

<3,
Kelly

***on a side note*** If you think that the 21 Day Fix Extreme might be a bit too much for you, the original 21 Day Fix is also on sale in February! Fill out the application and write in the notes that you are more interested in the normal fix versus the extreme!


Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment