Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Exclusive P90X3 Test Group

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. Mine was awesome (got to spend time with my family!) and I did my best to stay on track. I only had one plate of food at both of my Thanksgiving dinners and I only ate what I REALLY wanted to eat. I did indulge in some red wine - who can pass that up on a holiday?

The best thing about living a healthy lifestyle is that I REFUSE to beat myself up for making the choices I made. Did I indulge? Yes. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Am I getting right back on track? Absolutely! I'm not going to let two meals (we have two Thanksgivings in my family) ruin all my hard work!

Actually, right now I'm doing a 3 day Shakeology cleanse to help me get back on track and get rid of the bloat, but that's a whole other blog post!


Now, let me talk to you a bit about the BIGGEST thing to happen in the Beachbody world since T25:

P90X3!!!


It's being released on December 10th! That's ONE WEEK from today!!! AHHHHHH!!!

You see, last January I started doing P90X. The one thing that was really hard for me was the length of the workouts. Most were at least an hour and some were an hour and a half. I just didn't have the time to do that while caring for a 3 year old and a 6 month old. Also, we had some devastating family tragedies that happened while I was in the first two weeks of P90X. I began to associate the program with these tragedies. So, I did what I needed to do. I stopped doing the program. I didn't quit working out, I just switched programs.

Ok - back to my original train of thought...

Can you relate to having a tough time completing long workouts? Who can't - right? That's why I am so pumped about this program. I love weight lifting. I love short workouts. This program combines BOTH! It's like T25 for the weight lifter (ME!).




So, what exactly is P90X3? Read below to find out!


P90X uses muscle confusion. X3 uses muscle confusion AND muscle acceleration. What the heck is that?

P90X introduced variety to the workouts to prevented plateauing. They called it muscle confusion. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. The gurus behind P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize your time and keep every muscle challenged for a full 30 minutes.

You'll also never get bored with X3. There are 16, 30 minute workouts. Everything from cardio to strength, pilates to yoga. There's even some MMX thrown in there!



So, who can do P90X3?

This is the best answer of all. ANYONE can do X3! Yeah Yeah. I know what you are saying. How can a beginner AND a fitness expert be able to do the same workout? It's easy! You just have to WANT to do the workouts. When moves can be modified, there is a cast member doing the modifications. Heck, if you need to pause the DVD (I know I will!), then by all means, PAUSE IT! It also has a nice variety to keep a beginners interest. I know I hate to be bored. For the fitness experts, I promise you will not be let down. If you can do P90X3 the first time through without getting winded or breaking a sweat, then you are a superhuman! You *might* even be able to modify the moves to make them harder if you know how to do that sort of thing!


Want something FREE when you order P90X3 through me, your coach?

We all love FREE - right? Well, if you order P90X3 through me, as your coach, anytime from Dec. 10 - Dec. 31, 2012, you will receive an exclusive P90X3 baseball cap. These can't be purchased in stores so make sure you purchase X3 through your coach!


Oh - wait! There's more!!!

How about an app for your phone? There has always been a P90X app for the iPhone and, now for the first time, the P90X app is available on Android and iOS (will be available 12/10 on Android) The app includes P90X guided workouts, tools to track your reps, weights and progress. Launching soon, is the P90X3 addition – which brings you workout specific tracking modules, scheduling options and the motivation you need to power through the 90 days. P90X3 scheduling and tracking will be available on the app for Android on 12/10 and is coming soon for iPhone. Check out the app and get ready to bring it!


So, when can I actually purchase P90X3?



December 10, 2013. One week from TODAY! When you purchase there are two options:


Option #1 - Purchase a P90X3 Challenge Pack. The price of the P90X3 challenge pack is discounted from Dec. 10-31. Instead of being $205, it's starting out at $180! In the Challenge Pack you get the 90 day workout program, the nutrition guide, the program manual, workout schedule, a month supply of Shakeology, a free 30 day trial of the club membership, and free shipping for the month of December. If you add up all the savings with the Challenge Pack, it's a savings of over $125! See those people in the picture above? They did the entire P90X3 program AND drank Shakeology. Like their results? 

Option #2 - Purchase the P90X3 program alone. The cost is $119.00 and you will pay another $15 or so in shipping. 


With either option, you will need weights and/or bands and a pull-up bar. I didn't use a pull up bar when I did P90X. I used two heavy resistance bands that I rigged up into the floor joists of my basement. I'm crafty like that!


If you would like to be notified when you can officially purchase P90X3, please go to my site and create a FREE account. You will receive an email from me the minute that the program is released! And if you really want it, you aren't going to wan to to wait. It's going to sell out FAST!



Wanna see what X3 is all about? Watch this!




So, here's the most exciting news! I have decided to run an EXCLUSIVE P90X3 TEST GROUP! This is not your normal challenge group. Everyone in this group will be working out to P90X3. We will be working our tails off so that we can get amazing results to be used like the pictures below! It's only gonna take 90 days. 




As your coach, I will add you to our closed Facebook P90X3 Test Group. There, we will go through the nutrition guide and workouts together. We will check in DAILY and post our progress. Yes, you will have to take before pictures. I know those are hard to take. But I promise the after pics will be 100% worth it!

Our group is going to start on December 30, 2013 with our workouts starting on January 6, 2014. We will finish the program on April 6, 2014. That is exactly 90 days after we start! You will be beach ready before the bathing suits are in stores!



Application deadline is Dec. 20, 2013.



I think you can tell that I am BEYOND excited for this program to come out. I love my weights. I love quick and effective workouts. I can't wait to see what the end of 90 days holds for me! I hope that you join me and we can see what the end of 90 days looks like for you too!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment