Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Free holiday accountability groups

My team and I had a moment of genius! We all have a tough time in November and December. All the parties. All the candy. All the food. Our poor pants are crying by the time New Years rolls around.



Well, NOT THIS YEAR! We are offering FREE groups for you the entire way through the New Year! These are short (two weeks long) groups designed to keep you accountable and on your toes!


We currently have our Planks & Thanks group going and we are having a blast!





Next up is our Leggings & Lunges group, which starts on Nov. 10.




After that is our Team Harmony MAX OUT group, starting on Nov. 17th. 

(graphic to come soon!)


Our December groups will be announced a little bit later this month. We will NOT be starting a FREE group the week of Thanksgiving. That just seems cruel :)

In order to join one or more of our free groups, all you have to do is go to http://bit.ly/cbc2free and sign up to have me as your free coach. Then use the "contact your coach" button at the top of your page to send me an email to let me know what group you want to be in. We will talk more from there!

Remember - these groups are absolutely, 100% FREE. The only thing I ask of you is that you make me your coach by clicking on the link above. This helps me keep track of everyone that I am helping :)

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment