Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Very Berry Tropical Vegan Shakeology



I love trying new Shakeology recipes. I've only met a few that I am not a fan of.

This past summer, I found a new love for the Vegan Shakeology formulas after they were reformulated to be smoother. Tropical Strawberry is my new "go to" during the summer - especially at my mom's pool! One small trick of subbing this specific recipe for my strawberry/raspberry/fruity adult beverage probably saved me THOUSANDS of calories throughout the summer!




If you've never tried Shakeology before, you should. I know I know. You are skeptical. So was I. I  didn't want to be the person that drank her meals. I didn't want some dumb gimmick. I wanted something that was going to HELP me on my journey. Shakeology did just that! I got, and still get, 70+ vitamins and superfoods each and every day just by drinking my breakfast. AND with this particular recipe, it's like a PAR-TAY in my mouth!

If you ever want to try Shakeology, please let me know! I would be happy to get you a trial pack. If you are ready to just jump on board, just click HERE and sign up for a free account. Then I will be in touch to help you get started!

Ok - enough rambling. On to the recipe!!!






Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop/packet of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
  • 1 cup cold water
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 cup frozen red raspberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries

Directions:
  1. Pour liquid into blender.
  2. Add in your Shakeology.
  3. Top with frozen berries.
  4. Blend.
  5. Drink.


Please let me know if you make any adjustments to this recipe and how it turned out!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment