Wednesday, March 4, 2015

21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Group

In February 2014, Beachbody launched a highly anticipated new program. In the company's words, they were "cautiously optimistic" about how the program would be received.

Two days after its launch, it sold out. Completely. Gone. It was back ordered for THREE months. The only way to get it was if you were a coach. Have you heard of "The 21 Day Fix" with celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese? Yeah. That's the program I'm talking about!





What made this program so different than all the others?

  • Well, for starters, it's only 21 days long. ANYONE can do a program for 21 days - right? (the answer is yes...)
  • Second, each workout is only 30 minutes long. 30 minutes?!?! ANYONE can dedicate 30 minutes a day to themselves - right? (again, the answer is YES!)
  • Third, the workouts are an amazing variety of weight lifting, cardio, pilates, and yoga. It's the best of everything, all rolled into one.
  • Fourth, and this is probably the most important, this program came with FOOL PROOF nutrition. Color-coded, portion-controlled containers and a list of foods you can put in them. Then you use a simple formula (in the book) to determine how many servings of each container you get each day.

I'm telling you - it's GENIUS. It's the easiest way to learn how to eat clean that I've ever seen. I wish it had been around when I started my journey! Life would have been a lot easier!


Ok - so great. WHY am I telling you about a program that launched almost a year ago? Well, that's simple.

I'm telling you about the original program because the NEXT LEVEL of the program, The 21 Day Fix Extreme, launched last month. I am running a VIP test group with some ladies and let me tell you about their progress. One is down 9.5 pounds in two weeks. Another is seeing AB DEFINITION for the first time in her life. A third has the endurance and stamina to keep up with her 18 month old daughter, oh and she lost 7.5 pounds in two weeks too! I lost 3.5 pounds in my first week alone!!! I'm telling you. If you follow the plan, THIS PROGRAM WORKS!






Now there are a few things you need to know:
  1. This new program is NOT a program for beginners. It's for people who can at LEAST handle the intensity of Focus T25. It's for graduates of Insanity, P90X, P90X3, the 21 Day Fix. 
  2. There are TWO options for your nutrition.
    • The Extreme Meal Plan - sorry - no more waffles or pancakes.
    • The "Countdown to Competition" (C2C) plan. This is the plan Autumn uses to prep for her bikini competitions.
    • You can EASILY switch in between the two plans. 
    • Disclaimer - I've done BOTH plans. C2C is hard. It's a mental game. But those Extreme eating days you get - they feel like CHEAT days!
  3. You will need a few pieces of extra equipment for this program
    • Weights - a light and heavy set. I have weights ranging from 2-20 pounds. I use the 20's for my heavy leg exercises and my 5's as my lights for my arms. 
    • A 15 pound resistance band. This is absolutely necessary.
    • A yoga mat. This will help your knees during yoga and pilates!
  4. Shakeology is a VITAL part of this program. It's built in as one of your proteins and it's just a non-negotiable. 





So - you like what I've told you so far. Now what???

Now you need to fill out the form below to apply for my next 21 day challenge and accountability group. We start on the March 16th, 2015 and I only have about 3 spots left! I want to help you change your life but you have to be ready to commit. I mean, come on, you can do ANYTHING for 21 days. I know you can.

***If you want to participate but think that the 21 Day Fix Extreme is TOO challenging for you, you can also complete the original 21 Day Fix in this challenge group***

If you have ANY questions before  you fill out the form, just send me an email. Click on the "contact me" button at the top of this blog!





<3,
Kelly

Fill out my online form.







No comments:

Post a Comment