Thursday, March 27, 2014

What is a Challenge Group?

Wanna know the two most common questions I hear as a Beachbody Coach?
  1. "What the heck IS a Challenge Group?"
  2. "Why do I need a Challenge Group to succeed?"

These questions are easy to answer because I attribute my 65 pound weight loss to Challenge Groups! Being a part of them were a HUGE factor in my success!



Q. What IS a Challenge Group?

A. A Challenge Group is made up of all kinds of different people, working together to support each other and reach their goals. They are all working out to a Beachbody program, they are all drinking Shakeology, and they are all eating clean!

Sometimes a challenge group will be made up of one specific Beachbody program, like P90X3. Other times the challenge group will be a mixed group. Mixed groups contain all Beachbody programs except the 21 Day Fix. That program gets its' own group because it's such a special program!


Q. Do I have to go anywhere for this Challenge Group?

A. NOPE! We run the challenge groups through secret facebook groups! We want this to be easy for you! Just sit down, check in, and workout!


Q. Why do I need a Challenge Group to succeed?

A. The reasons for needing a Challenge Group are really endless. 
  1. Support. We talk each and every day to support the entire group! Hit a plateau? We are there to help you find a solution through it! Need some encouragement to go workout? We will kick your butt into gear!
  2. Nutrition. We love to share our favorite recipes and help each other find new recipes.
  3. Accountability. THIS is the big one. We hold each other accountable for our workouts. Our favorite thing to do is post a sweaty post-workout picture. Don't worry. It's a secret group and the pics don't leave the group without your permission!
  4. Friendship. This is one that no one ever sees coming. When you join the challenge group, you end up making new friends for life!
  5. FUN! We have a BLAST in our challenge groups! Posting funny and encouraging pictures. Lifting each other up when we are feeling down. Celebrating our successes!



Q. I've failed at weight loss so many times. What will you do to help me succeed?

A. This is a LOADED question. And guess what? It's the same question I asked MY COACH before I made the decision to join a Challenge Group. Her answer to me was this: "There is no guarantee that you will 100% succeed. That is going to depend on you. If you are determined, follow the program, eat well, drink your Shakeology, and STAY ENGAGED in the group, there is no reason that you won't succeed. But remember, I CANNOT do the work for you." This was the best piece of advice I have ever gotten!





Q. What do I need to participate in one of these Challenge Groups?

A. You need three things to participate in one of my Challenge Groups:

     
  1. A Beachbody Workout. We're talking P90X, T25, 21 Day Fix, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Chalean Extreme, etc. There's a TON to pick from and new ones are being rolled out all the time.
  2. Shakeology. "But Kelly - I eat my food. I don't drink it." Well friends - get over it and try it. I said the EXACT same thing to my coach. She said the EXACT same thing to me. And guess what? I'm forever changed. Shakeology is NOT going to make you lose weight. You will have to WORK to do that. What Shakeology does is provide your body with 70+ essential vitamins and nutrients that are in WHOLE FOOD FORM. Nothing fake. Ever. The only thing about Shakeology that is processed is that the whole foods are DRIED to make the powder!

    ***the BEST value is to purchase your workout and shakeology TOGETHER in a package called a Challenge Pack. They are deeply discounted, so much that we, as coaches, cannot buy them! I would be happy to help you choose what challenge pack is best for you. Just find me on Facebook (http://bit.ly/klevere) or shoot me an email.
  3. ME as your coach!  Don't worry. This part is FREE! Clicking on this link will take you to a page that will make me your coach! http://bit.ly/freecoachkelly


So - there you have it. Now you know what a Challenge Group is and how they run. Next step is to sign up for a free account and get in contact with me. Whatever you do - PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID to contact me. My goal is to help as many people as I can. I want YOU  to feel as good as I do. I want YOU to have the same changes in your life and body that I had. If I can do it, so can you! 

Let's do this TOGETHER!!!

<3,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment