Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Focus T25 Results and Test Group

As a Diamond Beachbody Coach, I anxiously await an email on the last day of each month. It's our Diamond Insider sneak peak at the coming month's specials. It drives me NUTS when I don't get the email before I head to bed!

I'm one of those people who CANNOT wait!

So - anyways - I was anxiously awaiting this email Monday night and I had been hearing rumors all day about what the April Beachbody promotions were going to be.

The one rumor that caught my ear was that the Focus T25 Challenge Pack was going to be on sale! It is normally $205 and the April promo price is $180! That's a savings of $25 over the already discounted Challenge Pack!

When I got my email at 9pm - my suspicions were confirmed! The T25 Challenge Pack WAS on sale! WOO HOO!





Wait a minute. Back that horse up. You don't know what a Challenge Pack is? Well, let me tell you!





A challenge pack is a deeply discounted bundle from Beachbody. It's also the ticket into one of my test/challenge groups! Your challenge pack includes the following:
  1. Your COMPLETE workout program
  2. A month supply of Shakeology
  3. A month FREE upgrade to the club membership on Teambeachbody.com (think meal planner, chats with trainers, etc.)
  4. $2 shipping. 
  5. A support and accountability group to help you reach your goals.
  6. ME AS YOUR COACH!

Now, let's do some simple math to break it down a little further for you:
  • Focus T25, PROGRAM ONLY, is $119.85 + shipping (around $15)
  • A one month supply of Shakeology is $129.95 + shipping (around $15)
  • Total for T25 and Shakeology separately = $279.80

With the normally priced Challenge Pack, they discount everything to $205, ok - $207 after shipping.

For this month, April 2014 - they are discounting the Focus T25 Challenge Pack to $180 ($182 after shipping)!!! 

SERIOUSLY! It doesn't get much better!

Need proof? Check out these Focus T25 Transformation!

Here's Amanda - a very good friend of mine. The pic on the left is her starting pic with T25. The pic on the right is her ending pic. GO KAUF!!!


How about Lindsay's results??? She lost 19 pounds and 13 INCHES! Woo Hoo Woman!



And what about Joy B's results??? All she did was follow the program!



And Deidra P? These are only her 30 day results! Yeah - HELLO ABS!!! This girl has had TWO kids!!!



You've seen the results. You know what's involved. NOW WHAT DO YOU DO???

Easy! Now you join my Exclusive T25 Text Group that starts on April 21st. If you would like to participate, fill out the form below and I will be in touch! We are gonna have a great time and kick the summer of the right way! 



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment