Monday, April 7, 2014

T25 Summer Slim Down Challenge Group and Results

The first book I ever read as a child was "Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!" by Dr. Seuss. Of course, I didn't actually read it at the ripe age of 3. I had it memorized.



As I was preparing to write this blog post, a certain line from the book kept creeping into my mind:

The time has come
The time is now
Marvin K. Mooney
Will you please go now?

Why did that part of the book stick with me so much right now? Well, that's easy. It's because...


THE TIME HAS COME.
THE TIME IS NOW.
THE WINTER WEIGHT
MUST GO NOW!

It's officially Spring folks! The birds are chirping. Our yards are MUDDY! Flowers are emerging. Heck, we even heard peepers  in the pond the other night! 

With Spring also comes fears for a lot of people. Will my clothes from last year fit? What about bathing suits? I've eaten too much - I'm not ready for Spring!

We've all been there - right? Heck - I'm there right now!

So - Let's DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Let's make a change and let's do it TOGETHER!



Starting on April 21st, I am going to be running a Summer Slim Down Challenge group. We start on April 21st and end on June 22nd - just in time for SUMMER! We are all going to work out to one program - Focus T25. It has helped SO many people get their bodies back! WHY NOT YOU TOO?




I mean - check out these results! These ladies are MY CHALLENGERS!!! All they did was follow the program, drink shakeology daily, eat clean, and check in daily with our Facebook group! I promise - it's not rocket science! 

Meet Jen - aren't her results PHENOMINAL???



How about Wendy - HOLY MOLY WOMAN! 



So - what's the deal? How do you get results like this?

Step 1 - Sign up for a free account with ME as your coach. bit.ly/freecoachkelly

Step 2 - Fill out the application to be in the challenge group. bit.ly/groupapplication

Step 3 - Find me on Facebook and friend request me. bit.ly/klevere



Here's the scoop about the group:

To participate, you must purchase the T25 Challenge Pack, which includes your program AND a month supply of Shakeology. Lucky for you - it's on sale for the month of April 2014. It's like getting a bag of Shakeology for $60! That's cheaper than I can buy it as a coach!

Then, you are committing to replace one meal a day with shakeology for the ENTIRE 10 weeks. I know, I know. Some people are very hesitant to commit to drinking a SHAKE for 10 weeks. What if it tastes bad? What if it doesn't fill me up? What if What if What if???

Good thing for you that Shakeology is unlike ANYTHING out there. It's the perfect protein to carb ratio so it will fill you up for a good 2.5 - 3 hours, more depending on what you add to it. It's also FULL of dense nutrition. It's made from 70+ WHOLE FOODS from around the world. There's nothing artificial. It's all good, wholesome food!

Best part - Shakeology tastes AMAZING! And it comes in a bunch of different flavors - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate, and Vegan Tropical Strawberry! Most people like to get the Triple Combo Pack to start off with so they can sample the Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. Then they usually switch to a bag of whatever flavor they choose!

Also, you get ME as your coach! I will help to motivate you. I will keep you accountable. I will post little assignments to keep you engaged. You will find lifelong friends in your fellow challengers. I will post tips, tricks, recipes, and meal plans. You get the whole shebang!

We post all of this in a closed Facebook group. No one can see what's in the group and no one ever will without your permission. That means you can post your before pics (if you want) without fear of them leaking out or being ridiculed! In the group you will find your biggest supporters!

So - what do you think? Are you ready to change your life? All you have to do now is fill out the challenge group application below and I will be in touch shortly! I can't wait to work with you!!!

<3,
Kell



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.





No comments:

Post a Comment