Monday, August 5, 2013

T25 week 3 review

This week I played catch up a bit. You see, week 1 of T25 was CRAZY for me. My MIL was in the process of looking for and putting in an offer on a condo. This is the first time she has EVER bought a house or even had a mortgage! First time for a mortgage at the ripe old age of 60? Man that's awesome!

Anyways - back on track. So I was over helping her quite a bit. I was up late and slept in a lot. I missed a few workouts. I was in a bad place. I get like that when I fall off track.



So, I picked myself back up, fessed up to my group, and have been playing catch up for the last two weeks. It hasn't been easy. No breaks and extra double days. But it's worth it. I AM WORTH IT.



As of today, I am officially caught back up. I am ready to start week 4 tomorrow on track with the rest of my group. I am excited and ready to go! I even made a meal plan for this week! Usually I have an idea in my head and make lots of healthy stuff to pick from during the week. I actually planned it out this week. It's gonna help me to succeed!



I am really enjoying the T25 program. My favorite part is still that it's ONLY 25 minutes a day! Yes, they want you to do "double down Fridays" but you don't have to. You can do one workout on Friday and the next on Saturday. I choose to do both Fridays.



My favorite workout is still Total Body Circuit but Speed 1.0 is catching up fast. It really is the stretching that makes Speed 1.0 so fun. Lower focus gets me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. It's rough and my legs SCREAM at me the next day.

I also love the ab workout but I have yet to do it without having my littles around. I hope that I get to do it this week all by myself. Then I won't have to stop 09847325 times to get a drink or snack or change a diaper or give kisses (none of which I really mind). I just want to go from start to finish without stopping :)

As I was looking at my calendar for T25, I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks of the Alpha phase left. I am excited about Beta but also a bit nervous. The Upper Focus DVD is what scares me. I'm fairly sure there will be a lot of pushups and I'm not so good at those. But, you don't get better without practicing!

I even made a big decision tonight. I am going to go ahead and order the 3rd phase, Gamma, of T25. I LOVE this workout because of the length (and Shaun T is pretty easy on the eyes and very motivating!) and I want to go another 5 weeks. So, the Gamma package will be in my hands by before the Beta phase is over. Did I mention that Gamma is also weight based and we all know just how much I LOVE weights! Eek!

So - there are my ramblings about my 3rd week of T25. If you noticed, I didn't mention T25 cardio. It's because it's still my least favorite. I do it, and I work hard, I just don't like it. Not because it's hard, but because I don't like cardio!

Ok - I'm really done now. My bed is calling my name!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment