Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 2013 Challenge Donation Deal

I lost my Grandma Kelly (my mom's mom) to Breast Cancer in 1994. She was only 65 years old. In my book, that's WAY too young. It's only 3 years older than MY mom is right now!

I've been thinking about a way I can honor my Grandma's memory while helping others become the best version of themselves. I was STUCK for a long time.

Then it came to me.

Last night I was driving to my mom's house for a visit and I it literally hit me like a ton of bricks.



For every new customer that purchases an Challenge Pack or orders Shakeology on Home Direct between right now and 11:59pm on Oct. 31st, I will be donating 100% of my commission to the Susan G. Komen fund.

Yup. You read that right. Every single dollar that would go into my bank account is going to go to Breast Cancer.

The catch is that you have to be a NEW customer and you have to be MY customer. If you want to take advantage of this offer, go to www.beachbodycoach.com/klevere623 and sign up for a free account. Then, talk to me about what challenge pack or Shakeology flavor you would like to purchase. Together, we will find the one that is right for you.

You can even enroll in my team's Nov. 4th "Hot for the Holidays" challenge group and you could win a Stella Dot necklace by participating and having a great transformation!




Together, let's make a different. Every dollar counts. You count. Reduce your risk of diseases by taking care of yourself today!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment