Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Shakeology

Seriously. It's October 16th already. How did that happen???

We are well into the fall season here in Western PA. Fall always equals pumpkin EVERYTHING. Normally I would be headed straight to Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts for a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Not this fall! I've got something even better!



Here's what MY pumpkin drink has that the other twos don't:

  1. 70+ super foods
  2. Antioxidants
  3. Perfect carb to protein ratio to keep me full
  4. The equivalent of 6 salads
  5. Daily dose of dense nutrition
  6. It's CONVENIENT! I make mine at home anytime of the day!
If you haven't tried Shakeology and want to give it a shot, let me know! I'd be happy to get you out a 5 or 7 day trial pack. I've got all 5 flavors sitting here waiting for you!!!

Ok - on to the amazing recipe :)


Ingredients:
  • 1 scoop/packet Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1/2 cup cold coffee
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 cup canned PUMPKIN (not the pumpkin pie mix)
  • 1 Tbsp coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • ice to taste

Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in blender.
  2. Blend.
  3. Pour into cup.
  4. Try not to drink it all in one big gulp. Trust me. A massive ice cream headache will follow!

Feeling a little froggy with your shakeology? Throw in a square or two of Dark Chocolate. What person DOESN'T love some pumpkin, coffee, and chocolate in one???


Enjoy friends!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment