We are well into the fall season here in Western PA. Fall always equals pumpkin EVERYTHING. Normally I would be headed straight to Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts for a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Not this fall! I've got something even better!
Here's what MY pumpkin drink has that the other twos don't:
- 70+ super foods
- Perfect carb to protein ratio to keep me full
- The equivalent of 6 salads
- Daily dose of dense nutrition
- It's CONVENIENT! I make mine at home anytime of the day!
If you haven't tried Shakeology and want to give it a shot, let me know! I'd be happy to get you out a 5 or 7 day trial pack. I've got all 5 flavors sitting here waiting for you!!!
Ok - on to the amazing recipe :)
- 1 scoop/packet Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned PUMPKIN (not the pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 Tbsp coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ice to taste
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Pour into cup.
- Try not to drink it all in one big gulp. Trust me. A massive ice cream headache will follow!
Feeling a little froggy with your shakeology? Throw in a square or two of Dark Chocolate. What person DOESN'T love some pumpkin, coffee, and chocolate in one???