Wednesday, February 26, 2014

21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning and Broiled White Fish

I'm gonna admit it. I'm a spice virgin. I don't know how to use them, what to use them for, or even what to use them on! So, when I got the 21 Day Fix program (see here for details about the program), I decided to give their spice blends a whirl.

OMG! I had no idea what I was missing!

My favorite by FAR is the All Purpose Seasoning. I like to use it in the Broiled White Fish recipe. I was just going to give you the recipe for the 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning but I might as well complete it and give you the SIMPLE directions for the broiled white fish too!

ENJOY!!!



21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning:
(this is the recipe tripled so I don't have to make it very often - I use it a lot!)

  • 4 Tbsp Onion Powder
  • 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
  • 2 Tbsp Mustard Powder
  • 3/4 tsp Dried Thyme
  • 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
  • 1 Tbsp sea salt (I use Pink Himalayan Salt)



Broiled White Fish:

Ingredients:
(makes 4, 4oz servings)

  • 16 ounces Fresh Caught, White Fish
  • 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning

Directions:
  1. Preheat the broiler to high (it's 500 degrees F in my oven).
  2. Make sure the rack is set for the broiler.
  3. Rinse fish and pat dry.
  4. Coat completely with the 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning
  5. Place fish in a glass baking dish.
  6. Broil for 9 minutes on EACH side (18 minutes total).
  7. Enjoy!
I made this for dinner last night and I have leftovers for tonight - I can't wait!!! I served it with 2 yellows and 2 tsps, which is one sweet potato diced and coated with 2 tsps of olive oil! You can see that in the picture! Let me know what you think and if you made any changes!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment