Monday, February 17, 2014

Strawberry Almond Shakeology

I am LOVING this new Strawberry Shakeology!



It's such a smooth and sweet treat! And did you know it's good for you? Well - it is!
Take a look at this...



If you have just been wondering about this Shakeology stuff and are now ready to try it - let me know! Comment below or shoot me a message on FB (http://bit.ly/klevere)! I'd be happy to help!

Now for the good part - the Strawberry Almond Shakeology recipe! 



Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
  • 8 ozs unsweetened almond milk (you can use water instead if you wish)
  • 2 tsp all-natural almond butter
  • 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
  • ice to taste
  • additional water/almond milk if needed

Directions:
  1. Pour almond milk/water into blender.
  2. Add almond butter and almond extract.
  3. Add Shakeology and top with ice.
  4. Blend to desired consistency.
  5. Enjoy!

Let me know what you think of the recipe or if you come up with any variations! I'm always looking for new ideas!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment