Friday, March 8, 2013

6 hour special!

You read that correctly!

I went to my wellness day at school today and offered the teachers and support staff a special on Shakeology HD and Challenge Packs.

I got home and realized that I need to offer that same special to YOU!

So here it is.

Ready???

Anyone who orders Shakeology before Midnight EST tonight will get a FREE Shakeology shaker cup and an extra packet of Shakeology (you choose the flavor!)

Anyone who orders a Challenge Pack before Midnight EST tonight will get a FREE second workout program! Yup! That's right! A whole second workout program!

In order to take advantage of these deals, you have to do a few things.

#1 - Everyone needs to go to my website by CLICKING HERE and sign up to have me as your free coach.

#2 - If you want the Shakeology offer, you need to order your shakeology CLICK HERE to go to my Shakeology Website, and place the order with Home Direct, aka, the monthly autoship program. This will also lock in your shakeology price for life as the price is set to go up on April 1st.

#3 - If you want the Challenge Pack offer, go to my website by CLICKING HERE and click on purchase a challenge pack on the right hand side of the screen. If you want help on deciding what program would best fit you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me via Facebook (friend request me and then shoot me a message) and I will help you decide!

I will contact you later this weekend to get your free gifts sent!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment