Friday, March 22, 2013

Shakeology Recipes

People are ALWAYS asking me how I make my Shakeology. I hope you are ready for this answer! Ready? Here it is! 





I'M BORING! I make the same two shakes. I never deviate! It's either Chocolate Covered Strawberry or Chocolate Mocha.

With that being said, I have tried a few others here and there. But I always go back to my two trusted favs! I am just a creature of habit.



So, today, I want to share with you a few great resources from my Shakeology website. The following links will take you directly to PDF's of 30 day Shakeology Recipe Calendars. These little gems are awesome! If you get in a rut with your Shakeology, all you have to do is pick up a calendar and find a new recipe!



Chocolate Calendar #1

Chocolate Calendar #2

Chocolate Calendar #3

Tropical Strawberry

Greenberry Calendar #1

Greenberry Calendar #2

Greenberry Calendar #3

Holiday Recipes

Shakeology Dessert Recipes


Enjoy shaking up your Healthiest Meal of the Day!

<3,
Kell



No comments:

Post a Comment