It is kinda carb heavy but I don't care. Some days a girl just needs her carbs!
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oz FF Feta
- Cook rice according to the package.
- Place black beans in a pot and add water to cover beans.
- Heat beans while rice is cooking.
- Drain beans again and add to rice.
- Top with FF Feta.
Here are the stats for this recipe, as I made it, according to MFP. These stats will vary based on the specific brand of ingredients you use.
If you choose to cut back the beans to 1/2 cup, your stats will look more like this: