So, I find new ways to ignore the junk. This year I came up with a few new Shakeology recipes to combat the junk cravings. I mean, I rarely get cravings, but when a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup is STARING you in the face, sometimes it's hard to ignore it!
This one is a recipe that I used this past week on Halloween. It's one of my favorite "Treat" Shakeology recipes. I don't normally do my shake up this much, but it is designed as a treat and not a meal :) The recipe tastes just like the cookies in the pic below!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Shakeology
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter (amount depending on how many calories I have left for the day)
- Ice to taste
- Combine ingredients in the blender, starting with the wet ingredients and ending with the scoop of shakeolgoy.
- Blend until smooth.
- Try not to drink it so fast that you get brain freeze!
Let me know how you liked it! Please share via Pinterest or FB if you did!