Monday, November 4, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Shakeology

Yeah. So Halloween is a BAD time for me. All I want is to eat my son's candy. Like - ALL.OF.IT.

So, I find new ways to ignore the junk. This year I came up with a few new Shakeology recipes to combat the junk cravings. I mean, I rarely get cravings, but when a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup is STARING you in the face, sometimes it's hard to ignore it!

This one is a recipe that I used this past week on Halloween. It's one of my favorite "Treat" Shakeology recipes. I don't normally do my shake up this much, but it is designed as a treat and not a meal :) The recipe tastes just like the cookies in the pic below!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Shakeology

Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
  • 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
  • 4 oz dark chocolate almond milk
  • 1 square of dark chocolate
  • 1 to 2 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter (amount depending on how many calories I have left for the day)
  • Ice to taste
Directions:
  1. Combine ingredients in the blender, starting with the wet ingredients and ending with the scoop of shakeolgoy.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Try not to drink it so fast that you get brain freeze!
Let me know how you liked it! Please share via Pinterest or FB if you did!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment