With Halloween last week, I knew I needed a plan to NOT devour all of my son's peanut butter cups. So, I made these little gems. They tasted better and were MUCH healthier for me!
If you like them as much as I do, feel free to comment or share via Pinterest or FB!
Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups:
- 4 Tbsp Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp unrefined organic coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp chocolate PB2 (regular PB2 would work too)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 mini cupcake foils
- Place coconut oil into a small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave in increments of 10 seconds until the oil is in liquid form.
- Add Chocolate Shakeology to the coconut oil. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the PB2 and the water. Mix well.
- If the PB2 is too thin, add more PB2. If it's too thick, add a *smidge* more water.
- Spoon approx. 1 tsp of the Shakeology mixture into each cupcake foil (3 of them).
- Top that with 1 tsp of the PB2 mixture.
- Use the rest of the Shakeology mixture to cover the PB2 in each foil.
- Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, or until they are solidified.
- EAT and ENJOY!
Need some shakeology to make your peanut butter cups? Leave a comment or order some at www.myshakeology.com/klevere623.