Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Shakeology Peanut Butter Cup

If you know me at all, you know that my weakness is Reeces Peanut Butter Cups. I honestly can't turn one down. It's that Peanut Butter and Chocolate combo. It gets me every.single.time.

With Halloween last week, I knew I needed a plan to NOT devour all of my son's peanut butter cups. So, I made these little gems. They tasted better and were MUCH healthier for me!

If you like them as much as I do, feel free to comment or share via Pinterest or FB!

Enjoy!

<3,
Kell



Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups:

Ingredients:
  • 4 Tbsp Chocolate Shakeology
  • 2 Tbsp unrefined organic coconut oil
  • 4 Tbsp chocolate PB2 (regular PB2 would work too)
  • 2 Tbsp water
  • 3 mini cupcake foils
Directions:
  1. Place coconut oil into a small microwaveable bowl. 
  2. Microwave in increments of 10 seconds until the oil is in liquid form.
  3. Add Chocolate Shakeology to the coconut oil. Mix well.
  4. In a separate bowl, combine the PB2 and the water. Mix well.
  5. If the PB2 is too thin, add more PB2. If it's too thick, add a *smidge* more water.
  6. Spoon approx. 1 tsp of the Shakeology mixture into each cupcake foil (3 of them).
  7. Top that with 1 tsp of the PB2 mixture.
  8. Use the rest of the Shakeology mixture to cover the PB2 in each foil.
  9. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, or until they are solidified.
  10. EAT and ENJOY!
Need some shakeology to make your peanut butter cups? Leave a comment or order some at www.myshakeology.com/klevere623.

No comments:

Post a Comment