Ok - here it goes. Confession time. Ready for it?
You will never guess what my secret is...
am obessed with LOVE Ice Cream.
PHEW - I'm so glad I got that out in the open! I'm sure you had no idea that I have a sweet tooth.
Ok - I'll stop trying to pretend that you had no idea that I love sweets. I'm not the type of person to hide that I'm normal. I have cravings. I want junk.
When I started on this health journey, I realized I would have to find ways to replace my old junk with healthier versions.
-Insert Shakeology Here-
Seriously - this stuff has been a lifesaver for me. I've come up with all kinds of fun recipes that trick my brain into thinking I'm eating junk food yet I'm really eating the equivalent of 5 salads! Hello healthy junk food!
So - the point of my rambling. I wanted to share my favorite Shakeology Recipe. It's quick and easy and hits the spot on a Friday night when I just want to veg out on the couch and enjoy some comfort food!
- 1.5 cups of dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop/packet chocolate Shakeology
- 1 square dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 1 Tbsp all natural PB (The only ingredient should be peanuts or you could sub almond butter too if you so desire!)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Use enough ice to get your desired thickness (I use a little less than I would use for my shakeology shake with my ice cream - around 6 or 8 cubes)
- Pulse blend to get everything chopped up and then liquify.
- Pour ice cream into a freezer safe container and let it freeze for about a half hour.
- Sit down and enjoy the yumminess of guilt free ice cream!
If you want to try this recipe but need some Shakeology, leave a comment here or find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/klevere623. We can get you hooked up with a 5 day trial or a full 30 day supply!
Let me know how your ice cream turned out and if you changed it up at all!