Friday, November 22, 2013

Vanilla Latte Shakeology

This morning I got to try a new Shakeology recipe completely by accident! The results were pretty spectacular!

Last night I wasn't feeling well (chills, aching legs, etc) so I went to bed early. When I got up this morning, I realized that I never did the dishes from yesterday and our blender wasn't clean. So, plan B it was! I have an extra blender at school, so I just made my Shakeology when I got to work. I poured my cold coffee and almond milk into a travel mug along with a square of dark chocolate. I was ready to go when I got to school.

As I was getting ready to make my shake at work, I realized I didn't have any chocolate Shakeology with me - AHH! I need my chocolate Shakeology! Seriously - it's an addiction. I searched high and low. In every drawer of my desk. In my school bag. In my purse. EVERYWHERE! There was no chocolate Shakeology to be found!

So I did what I could with what I had on hand. I had 5 packets of vanilla so I gave it a whirl. Low and behold, it was DELICIOUS! Here's what I came up with!





Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop/packet Vanilla Shakeology
  • 8oz cold coffee
  • 2-4 oz dark chocolate almond milk
  • 1 square dark chocolate
  • Ice to taste

Directions:
  1. Combine ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend.
  3. ENJOY!

Did you make any changes to the recipe? Anything extra to add? Comment below!

<3,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment