Monday, February 25, 2013

Mocha Mint Shakeology

I needed a change this morning from my normal Shakeology routine. I was inspired by a challenger who posted a recipe similar to this one. It was a huge success. I even thought I was crazy because some of disappeared. I found where it went...



Isn't he the cutest 3.5 year old you've ever seen? I think so!!! And he is EXACTLY 3.5 YEARS OLD TODAY! Happy 1/2 Birthday Wy man!

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup cold coffee
  • 1 oz dark chocolate
  • 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
  • 1 scoop chocolate shakeology (vegan or regular)
  • Ice to taste (I used 10 cubes)

Directions:
  1. Add liquid ingredients to blender and blend.
  2. Add shakeology and chocolate to the liquid and blend. (makes for a very smooth drink).
  3. Add the ice and blend one more time!
  4. DRINK UP!
We really enjoyed this version of Shakeology this morning. Quite the treat!

<3,
Kell



No comments:

Post a Comment