Having said that, I like to switch up my shakeology every once in a while. I love the tropical strawberry made with THIS recipe.
I tried the greenberry recipe a few weeks ago. I'm gonna be brutally honest here. I really
Well, that all changed when I found this new recipe. It's from my friend Alyson's blog and it's AMAZING! If you haven't had a chance, go check out her blog :) She's got some great stuff on there!
Anyways - here's the recipe. I have finally found a way to LOVE greenberry! Woo Hoo!
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Greenberry Shakeology
- 1 cup all natural orange juice
- 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to blender if you want a thicker, more frosty-like, shake.
- Add more liquid (I would add water) if you want a more thinned out version of the shake.
You can also friend request me on Facebook and we can chat there!