Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Orange Vanilla Shakeology

I am a chocolate shakeology kinda girl. Always have been and always will be. I NEED to have some chocolate in my day. It just makes me happy!

Having said that, I like to switch up my shakeology every once in a while. I love the tropical strawberry  made with THIS recipe. 

I tried the greenberry recipe a few weeks ago. I'm gonna be brutally honest here. I really hated didn't like it. In fact, I haven't tried it since because I was so afraid that I would want to throw it out.

Well, that all changed when I found this new recipe. It's from my friend Alyson's blog and it's AMAZING! If you haven't had a chance, go check out her blog :) She's got some great stuff on there!

Anyways - here's the recipe. I have finally found a way to LOVE greenberry! Woo Hoo!




Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Greenberry Shakeology
  • 1 cup all natural orange juice
  • 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
  • 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
  • 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
Directions:
  1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Add ice to blender if you want a thicker, more frosty-like, shake.
  4. Add more liquid (I would add water) if you want a more thinned out version of the shake.
  5. Enjoy!!!
For more information on Shakeology and it's many different health benefits, please visit my shakeology page. Click on any SHAKEOLOGY word in this blog post to get there! 

You can also friend request me on Facebook and we can chat there!



No comments:

Post a Comment