- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small jar of all natural salsa
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup 0% plain greek yogurt (optional)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Add all of the ingredients, except the brown rice, to your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours.
- Add the greek yogurt to the crockpot for the last 1/2 hour if you want the sauce to be thicker (optional).
- Serve 1 breast over brown rice.
This recipe also works REALLY well if you shred your chicken, like in the picture at the top of the blog post. Then you can eat it like a chicken taco salad or even wrapped up in a tortilla like a chicken taco! If you want some "sour crea," with your Mexican Chicken, try subbing in some 0% plain greek yogurt! YUM!