Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chalene is in the Bombshell House!



AHHHHH! I am BEYOND excited! I can't believe this is really going to happen!

Our team really did it! The Bombshell Dynasty is bringing Chalene Johnson to the house! I seriously can't wait!

Chalene is the mastermind behind TurboJam, TurboFire, and ChaLEAN Extreme. She is teaching me how to be more organized with her 30 day push challenge. In fact, the next book on my list to read is her book, "Push".

Chalene is the one who motivated me every-single-day to push play and to ENJOY doing it. She told me to "go heavy or go home". She made me smile every time it hurt. She make me tell her that "I love it" during my tricep pushups. She taught me how to make TurboFire chili - hello - have you made that yet???

I CANNOT wait to hear what she is going to say on this call. Usually our team calls only hold 100 people. I will dial in DAYS early if I have to. I am NOT going to miss this call. Not for a million dollars. Woot Woot!

CHALENE IS IN THE HOUSE!


seriously - can you tell I'm excited about this??? I'm sitting here like a giddy school girl!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment