- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 package of low sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup of water
- 1 - 2 ounces of 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 ounce 2% grated cheddar cheese
- Bag of frozen corn or can of corn
- Can of black beans
- Fresh Salsa
- As much lettuce as your little heart desires!
- Brown the turkey breast and drain if there is any fat in the pan.
- Turn heat to low.
- Return the meat to the heat and add taco seasoning and 1/3 - 1/2 cup of water.
- Let the sauce thicken.
- Heat up corn and beans according to the packaging.
- Prepare your bed of lettuce.
- Top your lettuce with the meat, cheese, corn, beans, yogurt, and salsa.