This is a picture of what my Italian Turkey Cutlets looked like, but it's not my picture. We had green beans, not broccoli ;)
- 1 package of Turkey Breast Cutlets, fat trimmed
- 2 Tbsp (aprox.) of Italian seasonings
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ozs) organic, no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a piece of foil in the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Lay in the turkey breast cutlets.
- Top cutlets with the Italian Seasoning. I don't measure mine out, I just sprinkle it on till it looks good!
- Layer on the minced garlic and diced onion.
- Top the garlic and onion with the diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until the turkey breast is cooked through.
- Serve with whatever you choose. We had brown rice and no salt added green beans with ours.