Monday, December 31, 2012

How am I gonna keep track of all this water?

It's been a long day already. Heck, it's been a long week!

Please excuse my short and to the point blog post today. I wish I had more time to make it fun, but time is scarce with the hubs home all day!

I thought I would share a trick with you about how to get in all your daily water. This is the ONE thing that I need the most help with. I try and try and try to get my 90ish ounces a day, but it doesn't always happen. So, before I give you my trick, check out my blog post about how much water you should be drinking in a day. If not, click HERE to read it.

Right now, I need to be drinking about 90 ounces of water each day. I have a favorite glass that a student got me that holds 24 ounces of water. I put three hair ties on it. As I finish drinking the glass, I move one hair tie up. That way, I can keep track of my water. See the hair ties? They are on the bottom of my purty glass!



I know my math is a bit off 24 x 3 = 72, not 90. So, I have a big glass of water right before I go to bed. Then when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I have another big glass of water. Those glasses are usually around 12 ounces. That's an extra 24 ounces of water at night!

Hope you enjoyed the tip!

Happy New Year!!!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment