Thursday, December 6, 2012

Peppermint Patty Shakeology

I cannot even *think* about a York Peppermint Patty without salivating! They are my one, true weakness. I vow to never give them up!




The beauty of drinking shakeology is that there are a ton of recipes out there and I happened to stumble upon this one the other day. It's perfect for this time of year! YUMMO!


Ingredients:

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water)
  • 1 scoop chocolate shakeology
  • 1 tsp fresh mint OR 1/8 tsp peppermint extract (be careful - peppermint extract is POTENT!)
  • Ice to taste
  • crushed dark chocolate chunks

Throw it all, except the dark chocolate chunks, into the magic bullet (or blender), blend until smooth. Top with dark chocolate chunks and ENJOY! If you like a thinner consistency (one you can drink) then use less ice. If you like a thicker shake, use more ice! YUM!


<3,
Kell











No comments:

Post a Comment