Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Early Black Friday

Since everyone and their brother offers a Black Friday special, I figured I would too! I'm going to be starting a TurboFire Challenge Group on Dec. 31 (preseason starts then), so this is a GREAT time to get in on it! This sale is only good until MIDNIGHT tonight!





Offer #1 



Offer #2


Offer #3

  • Purchase a Challenge pack AND sign up to be a coach and you will get a $20 gift card to The Little Earth Co. or Target.
  • The coach start up fee is WAIVED when you purchase a Challenge Pack! BONUS!
  • Once you are signed up as a coach, you automatically get 25% off EVERYTHING on Teambeachbody.com!

I am offering The Little Earth Co. gift cards because Heather is a dear friend of mine and her soap is THE ONLY kind I use. It's the best smelling, cleanest rinsing, and made with the most wholesome ingredients! I also use her lotion and lip balm - they are both amazing! The best part about this part of the offer is that you are supporting a great small business! Use the money to put together a basket for someone for Christmas! Heck, use the money to buy something special for yourself!

I'm offering the Target gift cards because who doesn't love Target!

All you need to do is follow the directions and links below and I will send the gift cards directly to you via email! 

Directions to redeem offers:


Offer #1 

  1. Click on the link below to order your Shakeology on HD.
  2. Message me on Facebook to let me know which gift card you would prefer and make sure to include your email address so I can send the gift card to you!

Offer #2

  1. Message me on Facebook or Email me to let me know what challenge pack you want to order and what flavor of Shakeology you want (comes with the challenge pack). There is Chocolate, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry (vegan). If you message me on FB, make sure to include your email so I can send you the information via the Beachbody app.
  2. Watch your email account for the confirmation email from Teambeachbody. Once that comes through, finish the process.
  3. FB message or Email me to let me know what gift card you would like!

Offer #3

  1. Message me on Facebook or Email me to let me know what challenge pack you want to order and what flavor of Shakeology you want (comes with the challenge pack). There is Chocolate, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry (vegan). If you message me on FB, make sure to include your email so I can send you the information via the Beachbody app. Your coaching fee ($39.95) will be waived because you are purchasing a challenge pack! Your first month of business fees ($15.95) is also included!
  2. Watch your email account for the confirmation email from Teambeachbody. Once that comes through, finish the process.
  3. FB message or Email me to let me know what gift card you would like!

Happy Shopping!

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment