- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa - I use this kind --------------------------->
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice - I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries - I use frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- Cinnamon to taste
- Combine quinoa and milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 45 seconds or until heated.
- Add in bluberries, flax, and cinnamon.
The blueberries sweeten this cereal nicely for me so I don't use any sweetener, but you can certainly add some honey, agave nectar or stevia if needed! Try subbing in other fruits sometime. I've used apples and raspberries - YUMMO!
Calories = 265
Carbs = 43
Fat = 8
Protein = 10
Calcium = 18
Sugar = 9
This data was compiled using My Fitness Pal. Data will change depending on the type of quiona, milk, berries and flax you use.