Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sugar Sugar Sugar

I am a sugar addict. Yup - I'm admitting it. I CANNOT just have a little bit of it. It's either all or nothing for me.

So, I made the decision at the end of September to cut it out of my diet. Or, at least cut it out as much as I can. The difference has been amazing. The weight has been falling off and I have never felt better.

I could go on and on about what are good sugars and what are bad sugars, but I found a nifty little picture that sums it up real nice, so I'm gonna make this blog post a short one (it IS Sunday after all) and get to the point with my pic.

I think it's obvious, but you want to avoid the "NO" sugars and use the "YES" ones occasionally. Just in case you don't know, HFCS is High Fructose Corn Syrup.




Before you go ahead and add that extra sugar to your diet, I want you to imagine that I'm right beside you, telling you this to your face because IT'S TRUE!



<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment