Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NO-vember

So, it's that time of year. Novemeber. You know - the month that everyone starts planning for the holidays. It's the hardest time of the year for me. We just came off Halloween - HOLY CANDY! We are 2 WEEKS away from Turkey day. Then it's another 4 WEEKS until Christmas.

This time of year has always been a time of indulgence for me. Lots of halloween candy lying around. Tons of yummo pumpkin recipes LOADED with butter and sugar. Oh - and the CHRISTMAS COOKIES! We can't forget those!

Well, this year is different. Instead of being regular November, this year it's NO-vember for me!

I am making some promises to myself. Wanna hear them?


  1. NO - I will not eat all of my son's Halloween candy.
  2. NO - I will not have to unbutton my pants on Thanksgiving.
  3. NO - I will not gain weight this holiday season and be unhappy with myself!
  4. NO - I will not make the same old New Year's Resolution and break it 3 weeks later. Why Because I'm MILES ahead already!

What do you want to say NO to this November? How are you going to do it?


The best say to say NO is to say YES to joining one of my Beachbody Challenges. You will feel energized, eat better, and not gain weight LOSE WEIGHT this holiday season! My next challenge starts pre-season on Nov. 19th. It's not too late to get in on it! Join me if you want to see the SAME results I'm having (21 pounds and 3 pants sizes since Sept. 15th!).

<3,
Kell


No comments:

Post a Comment