- 2 pounds Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and moisture squeezed out
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped or passed through a garlic press
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix by hand until completely blended together.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make meatballs and place onto a prepared cookie sheet. My ice cream scoop yielded 25 meatballs.
- Place cookie sheet(s) into the preheated oven and cook for about 20 minutes. My oven always takes longer so I cooked mine for 25 minutes and it was perfect!
You could also pan fry these to brown them on the outside and then throw them in with spaghetti sauce in the crockpot on low for 8 hours. That way, dinner is done when you get home! YAY!
1 serving = 1 meatball
Calories = 64
Carbs = 2
Fat = 1
Protein = 9
Calcium = 0
Sugar = 1
This data was compiled using My Fitness Pal. Data will change depending on the specific ingredients you use.